Saturday, June 13, 2009

Friday.

Lack of sleep nowadays. Wonders what I will do when EVIL school reopens. Sigh.

Ah well,

Yesterday.
Went to school at 10 o'clock with half asleep eyes. Met Angela there and did our Sejarah folio. Felt like fugitives when we were running away from Mr. Chan and Pn. Cheah. XD
Was fetched to Angela's house at 11. Played Angela's out of tune guitar. Heh.
Was taught to play Rubik's cube by Angela the pro. [ still a bit blur case. ]

Anyways, went to New World Park! First time going there. The food's quite nice!
Met up with Sir Joel there. Went to Gurney and bought tickets. The line was SERIOUSLY long!
Luckily Angela knew some friends and asked them to buy the tickets for us. Thanks yea!

Went into the cinema. Laughed at some parts of the show. The songs were niceeeeee.
First time sitting in the front row. 'Dizzy'.

Laughs at Angela for singing along with the song The Climb by Miley Cyrus. XD

Later, went to the archade and watched hyper Vivian Lee and Stella playing DDR. Saw KPP in the archade. LOL. Then, went to Big Apple to buy some doughnuts. Was real kind to buy some for my EVIL sis. =P

My mom and sis came and fetch me. So we ate dinner at Pastamania. The food is seriously niceeee..
My sis wanted to watch Monsters vs. Aliens 3D. So I went for 2 movies 'berturut-turut'.
Funny though. ^^

On the way home, mom claims I was sick. Ish. I was not! Ah well.... slept after reading Breaking Dawn. Zzzzzz

No comments: