Friday, July 03, 2009

dot dot dot

First of all.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA! LOVEEEE YOU!

okay, back to reality....

dreamt that someone was teaching me how to play 'wake me up when Sepember ends' ( longing to play that song on guitar! ) Then BAM! someone woke me up... ishhh.... wasted!!!! >.<

ENGLISH DAY PUBLIC SPEAKING..
Congrats Nicole! You deserved to win! =]

Sigh.. someone broke the thermometer in science lab and no one would admit it. ==
Made Pn Soon reaaaall mad. Tsk Tsk Tsk

FINALLY WASHED MY PENCIL BOX! XD
FROM NOW ON, NO ONE'S FINGER WILL BE BLACK AFTER PUTTING THEIR FINGER IN ME PENCIL BOX! WOOHOO!

YAY! *jumps around* Finally watched Transformer! ^^
Was in the same cinema as Ghay.. O.O

Ish Ish Ish... Why me? I broke a violin string and i DO NOT FEEL GOOD! hmph!

Finally, ping pong practice tomorrow after waiting for centuries.... no, milleniums! XD

PREFECT'S INTERVIEW : An utter dissaster. Sounded like I was crying. Wasn't though. =]

btw, ENJOY YOUR SHOW, ANGELA! If you tell me the story, I shall sakkai you. =P

Sis's hp 'kena' water. SO, we're currently sharing phones. =C

Woohoo! Go, Alvin and the chipmunks! CUTE!!

Haix.. people really do take things for granted. After MJ has left, only people start to really listen to him.... Sadly.

Was real random today, suddenly the word 'modus operandi' POPPED into my mind. Wonders where I got the word from...

Ah well, that's it for now.... adios amigo!

No comments: