Friday, July 31, 2009

Sorry for late update. Was considering to abandon my blog. =D

Keep hearing bad words around. Sigh. What happened to the world? =[

Anyways, all because of one HOMOSAPIEN. a.k.a. you-know who.
Does she have to force us? *Imagines me cekik-ing her!*

Tried to get the MELODI score but something happened. So, ended up copying it.

Dreading Founder's day tomorrow! Ish. Don't wanna wake up early. *imitates Tarzan and bangs tree*

OMG! My sis have a strand of white hair! Wow..... Too stressed out.



Lollipop given by Form1 Big Sis. Thanks! And that's KH book behind.


O.O? My sis's name! Hah! Destiny! We chased that car around... haha...



Chocolates! Can't live without you!


The mess I made just because of KH folio. Ish.



Spaghetti! Me cooked it! haha... Looks better in real life. Trust me.









No comments: